The project is governed by a steering board, with representatives from
- Educational publishers and producers of learning resources
- Regional Centres for Educational Services
- The Danish Association of School Librarians
- The Ministry of Education and National Agency for It and Learning.
The aim of the project is to:
- Simplify search and retrieval of learning resources through a common gateway holding descriptions of learning resources from a multitude of sources
- Build upon common standards to increase visibility of, and ensure updated information about, learning materials
- Support knowledge sharing and knowledge transfer among teachers – including increased visibility of teacher-produced learning resources
It should be added that a learning resource is defined as any resource useful for support of learning or teaching, with a defined learning objective described through metadata.
Further information can be found in this powerpoint presentation (pptx).
Questions concerning the project can be addressed to Niklas Grønlund Lind.